If you suspect that your Facebook account has been compromised or hacked or you want a stronger password, you can change your Facebook password. This will make it difficult for those who are constantly hacking into other people’s account.
You can also change your password if you are already logged in, but have forgotten your Facebook password.
In this post, i will show you just how to change your Facebook password and how to reset your Facebook password
How to Change my Facebook password
To change your password on Facebook if you’re already logged in:
- Click in the top right corner of any Facebook page and select Settings.
- Click Security and Login.
- Click Edit next to Change Password.
- Click Save Changes.
If you’re logged in but have forgotten your password, follow the steps under Change Your Password then click Forgot your password? and follow the steps to reset it. Keep in mind that you’ll need access to the email associated with your account.
Hot to Reset Your Facebook Password
To reset your password if you’re not logged in to Facebook:
- Go to the Find Your Account Page.
- Type the email, mobile phone number, full name or username associated with your account, then click Search.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.