However, that post is still visible to the audience it’s shared with in other places on Facebook, such as News Feed and search.
In this post we will show you how to remove a tag from a post you have been tagged in.
To remove a tag from a post you’ve been tagged in:
1. Tap ☰ at the top right hand corner of your fb page
2. Click on your name, this action takes you to your profile
3. Scroll through your timeline to search for the post you want to untag yourself from
1. Log in your profile on Facebook (email address or phone number and password)
3. On the drop-down menu, click on Activity log
4. Click on Posts you’re tagged in at the left-hand side of the page
5. This will pop up a screen that shows all the posts you’ve been tagged in, scroll through and select the post you want to untag yourself from by clicking on the pencil icon by the right of the post