If you blocked someone on Facebook intentionally or mistakenly and you want to reverse that action, all you have to do is to unblock that friend.
How to Unblock Someone on Facebook
When you Unblock someone on Facebook, they will be able to see your post shared with Public. One thing with unblocking is that after you’ve unblocked someone, The person is not automatically added to your friends list once again.
So, in order to become friends with the person you
unblocked, you will have to send them a friends Request Again.
how to unblock your Facebook friends on Your Facebook Application
- Tap on the menu button on the top of your Facebook page
- Scroll down to Account Settings
- Tap on “Blocking” to show you a list of your blocked friends
- On the extended right of the name of the person you want to unblock and tap on “Unblock”
- On the screen that pops up, you will be asked if you are sure you want to unblock the person, tap on “Unblock”
How to unblock your Facebook friends on Your Browser
- Click on in the top right of your Facebook page
- Click on “Privacy Shortcuts”
- Click on “How do I stop someone from bothering me?”
- Click on “View All Blocked Users”
- Click on “Unblock” next to the name of the person you want to unblock.
- On the pop-up screen, you will be asked if you want to unblock the person, click on “Confirm” at the bottom of the pop-up screen to unblock that Facebook friend.
If you ever decide to block them again, then, you will have to wait for 48 hours again before you can proceed.