Hey guys, today i will show you how to create a Facebook group.
To add Facebook group,
1. Find “Add Group” From your “home page” on Facebook go to the Groups section on the left side menu & find “Add Group”.
The number of things you have in your Favorites will determine how far down you have to scroll to see this.
2. Click “Create New Group.” You’ll be taken to a page that displays the option to create a group as well as showing you some suggested groups to join.
To begin the process of creating a group click “Create New Group”.
Facebook also offers an alternate way to create a new group Right of the “Create New Group” button you’ll notice options to choose “Group Ideas”:
3. Name Your Group. The first thing you need to do is give your group a name
4. Add Members. You’re actually required to add at least 1 friend to the group before you can create it.
5. Choose Privacy Setting. You’ll now need to decide what privacy setting you want your group to have.
6. Click Create. After you choose your privacy setting, click the “Create” button as you’ve seen in previous images:
7. Choose an Icon. Facebook will now give you the option to choose from a wide array of creative graphics for your icon/avatar.
This is completely up to you and bears no significance as far as Facebook is concerned.
But if you’ve created many groups or have multiple groups in your favorites, you’ll want to choose an icon you can easily identify.
Your group is now officially created! There are, however, a few more items you can customize.
8. Complete “About” Section. Your about section is important for 2 reasons:
Gives prospective members an idea what your group is about. You can display any “rules” you may have about the group. So fill it out as you see fit, seeing as this is YOUR group.
9. Choose Group Image Setting. You’re given the 3 options here:
use images from group members (will show a maximum of the last 8 active members) use a photo already in the group or upload a photo.
Keep in mind the dimensions for this cover photo are different from those on your personal Timeline or business Timeline — they are 801 x 250 pixels.
10. Edit Group Settings. Next you’ll want to edit the group settings.
You do this by clicking on the gear icon & then clicking “Edit Group Settings”:
Once on the edit page, you’ll have many options to change.