There are some videos you uploaded and you later wanted to take it down but you don’t know how.
Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. In this article, we’ll show you how to delete videos from Facebook you uploaded.
HOW TO DELETE VIDEOS FROM FACEBOOK
ON YOUR BROWSER
- Log in your Facebook details in your browser
- Click on the drop down menu at the top right-hand of the page
- Click on Activity log to show all the post you’ve made and the ones you’ve featured in
- Click on ”Your posts” at the left hand side of your Facebook page
- Scroll through your activity log on the pop-up screen to get to the video you posted
- Click on the the pencil icon on the top right of the post
- On the drop-down menu, click on Delete
- On the pop-up screen, you will be asked if you want to delete the post, click on Delete post
ON YOUR FACEBOOK APPLICATION
- Click on the menu button at the top right hand corner (the menu button looks like three horizontal lines piled on top of each other)
- Tap on your name to view your profile
- Scroll through your profile to get to the video you posted and you want to delete
- Click on the drop down button, on the pop-up screen, click on Delete
- On the next pop-up screen, you will get a confirmation message asking if you are sure you want to delete the post, tap on Delete.
Going through the process on your Facebook application takes longer and its more stressful so I would advise you to go through the process of deleting the videos on your browser.