You created a photo album on Facebook but forgot to lock it? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
Read on to learn how to privatize your Facebook photo album.
HOW TO PRIVATIZE YOUR FACEBOOK PHOTO ALBUM
On Your Facebook Application
- On your Facebook page, click on the menu button (the menu button is like three horizontal straight lines piled on top of each other)
- Next, click on your name to view your profile
- Next, Scroll down and tap on Photos
- On the top of the page under your name, swipe right to view your Albums
- Search for and select the album you want to privatize
- Tap on the album to open
- Tap on the menu button at the top right hand corner of the page (the menu button is like three dots piled on top of each other)
- Click on Edit
- Tap on Friends and set your preference. If the options you see at first are not okay by you, click on More for more options and tap on the option you prefer.
On Your Browser:
- Log in your Facebook profile
- Next, click on your name at the left-hand corner of the Facebook page to go to your profile
- Next, click on Photos (under your cover photo and in between Friends & More)
- On the pop-up screen, click on Albums
- Select the album you want to privatize and click on the downward arrow at the bottom of the album screen
- On the pop-up screen, choose who should see/view the album and tap on it (You can click More to view more options)