Hey guys, today i want to share with you how to tag people or pages on Facebook.
When you tag someone in a photo, that person’s friends may also see, like or comment on the photo.
You can tag up to 50 people or Pages in a photo. Here is how to tag people or pages in a photo.
It’s actually pretty easy to tag people or pages to also connect with your photo updates, but if you want to do it right, ensure that you are tagging the right people.
Tag people or Pages in photos?
You can tag people or Pages in your own or someone else’s photos if the person or Page has allowed others to tag it.
To tag people or Pages in a photo:
- Click the photo to expand it
- Hover over the photo and click Tag Photo at the bottom
- Click the person in the photo and start typing their name
- Choose the full name of the person or Page you want to tag when it appears
- Click Done Tagging
- Go to the album
- Click Tag at the top right
- Enter the name of a person or Page to tag
- Click each photo you want to tag with that name
- Click Save Tags when you’re finished
- Repeat this process for each person or Page you’d like to tag