Pinterest is one of the best platforms for photo sharing. Users can upload, save, and manage images using the numerous pin features.
Users can also share and manage other media content like video through a collection on the website labelled pinboards. A user can access media files and add them to their board when they click on the PIN IT button.
The PIN IT icon is usually at the top right section of every photo on Pinterest platform.
In other for a new user to completely access this platform, he or she has to complete the Pinterest sign up process(register for pinterest).
This is where the user creates his or her account by providing all the required personal information to set up his or her profile.
Signing up for an account on Pinterest will also give you access to make use of the Pinterest login steps I will be showing you in this post
What is Pinterest Login
Login is a set of protocols you need to implement to have access to your Pinterest account. It usually consist of entering an email and password you selected during the Pinterest registration process.
Follow the below steps to login to your Pinterest account. This is the default login procedure where users have to provide their account information they entered when creating the account. Let’s get started with the login steps.
- Open your web browser or Pinterest mobile app if you are using a phone.
- For web user, Go to www.pinterest.com . Mobile app users should just launch the app.
- Enter your email address in the first box and password in the second field.
- Make sure you go through the Pinterest login information you entered are correct and click on the login icon.
Pinterest Login with Facebook
This is not very popular around here. But here we go. With a Facebook account, you can easily login into your Pinterest account with just one click. Here is how to do it below:
- Open your web browser and enter the url as www.pinterest.com in the address bar.
- On the home page where you see the default login section. Click on the Facebook icon that has continued with Facebook.
- The pop up page will redirect you to Facebook where you have to confirm that it’s your account and you want Pinterest to access your Facebook account information.
When you click ok you the pop page closes back and you Pinterest account loads up. This is how easy it to login into your account using the above Pinterest tips.
Pinterest Login on PC
For those using a Personal Computer or another computer device, then you should follow those steps to quickly login to pinterest platform.
Step 2: Then you will see the official website of Pinterest. There will be a login box at the middle of the screen. The log in the box included with some options you have to fill those empty options with the right information. You have to do,
- Give your Email address that was associated with Pinterest.
- Input the correct password of your Pinterest account at the next option.
At the end click on the Continue button.
Now you will get redirected to your Pinterest account and you will be able to browser your account from any computer device using this method.
Pinterest Login using Mobile Browser
Pinterest can be very mobile friendly account. You can use Pinterest on any mobile device using your Pinterest account. If you are using your Mobile device to log in at Pinterest, then follow this method,
Step 2: At the began, you will get the login options. Just give your Email address at the first option of the page and then write the correct password of your Pinterest account and hit Continue option.
After that, you will get access to your Pinterest account through your mobile device.