If you’re a business owner considering Facebook advertising for the first time, you sure will have alot of questions like “How much does Facebook advertising cost?”
If you want to know how much Facebook advertising cost, then you are on the right track as today I will tell you about Facebook advertising.
So lets get started, shall we?
The basics of cost
There are two ways to define cost:
You control your overall amount spent through your budget. You control your cost per result through your bid strategy.
If you’re not sure what to bid, Facebook can automatically bid for you with the intent of spending your budget evenly throughout your ad’s run time.
In addition, Facebook offer other ways to ensure you spend no more than you want to:
- Campaign spending limit. Set a maximum amount you’re willing to spend on a given advertising campaign.
- Account spending limit. Set a maximum amount you’re willing to spend across all the campaigns you’re running.
What you get from Facebook ads
There are two primary things you get from a Facebook ad:
- The ability to reach a certain number and type of people.
- As many of the results you care about (as expressed by the type of boost/promotion you choose on your Page or the optimization event choice you make in ad set creation) as possible from those people.
Given the characteristics of your ad (including its budget, bid, and targeting), Facebook estimate the number of people you can reach and results you can get before you actually order your ad.
This can help you decide if you want to order the ad or not.
During and after your campaign, Facebook sends you notifications about the performance of your ad. You can also view your results on the Insights tab of your Page (if you create the ad from your Page), or in Ads Manager.
Facebook recommends viewing your results during and after your campaign. In addition to helping you understand what you got from your ad, it can
also help you make adjustments to hit your performance goals.
If Facebook is not able to get you the result you care about within the constraints of your budget, target and bid strategy, they will stop delivering your ad. You won’t get charged unless they are getting your results.
Where to buy Facebook ads
There are two interfaces for buying Facebook ads:
- Your Page. This is the simplest way to buy ads, but lacks some customization options
Ads Manager has. You can do it on a mobile device, a computer or the Pages Manager app.
- Ads Manager. This interface guides you through the creation of a campaign. It’s available on computers and as a mobile app.